Monday, September 11, 2006

Its been a long time since i visited my blog...

updates of me here..well, am enjoying the challeges of life that i'm experiencing right now...i know its very hard here in my country but im fine and accept all those challenges in life..I know i will be keep going coz i have learned a lot. I reviewed every life phylosophy that i have, and those transformations of paradigm that i been learning for so many years..i know it will pay off as long as i have that great faith...yes Faith really work so much..when you feel like giving up..It's like seing a light inside the dark narrow bat cave. I enjoy also the discipline that i'm appying to myself..ohhh..it's really a great adjustment of me...and i dont entertain lovelife for the meantime...(maybe never seen him yet) I enjoy the company of my family and knowing a lots of friend. Thats life...some never believed that I have problems, coz they said they seen me glowing..but really, it's the inner pure self that make people looks glowing. Try not to mind to much your struggles and focus on your strenght and blessings..and look back How God keeps you strong by overcoming every challenges in this life. Cheereo! keep smiling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home