Thursday, July 06, 2006

My written article1 ( Renewing your mind and emotions)

written by Ms. Bacharpa

"We are not troubled by things, but by the opinion we have of things." EPICTETUS

I like writing my experiences and reflecting on the things that i have done in a day. Well, I was out of town the whole day...working and finding clients for our incoming variety show program..My steps seems very heavy, my thoughts wrestle, I felt pity for myself walking down the road with no umbrella to cover the hit of the sun. I'm not like this lately...I know i'm well motivated and really like this job so much. But It seems that my day is so heavy...I remembered that yesterday, my manager and I have that talk...and it seems that she never believed in me that i can really do some close deals and I felt demotivated the whole day...

Reflection:
The mind and emotions are like the mucles in your physical body, with proper care and exercise, we can strengthen them.Lack of use and discipline to exercise in your muscles will cause them to become weak. The thought that fill our mind and the way we feel at any given moment do not have to be the things that are happening to us. There is a difference between being a person who is taking action in life and being a person who spends more time reacting to people and circumstances. That's why i felts heavy that day because I am more concern with reacting to people and circumstances. i remembered my friend saying to me..It's not what happened to you that is important, but how you react to the situation...thats a very powerful sentence.

Most people are unconscious about themselves..What on earth they are here for?..what is there purpose in life. Much of the confusion and pain in many people's life is due to the fact that they have a mistaken identity.They walk around everyday trying to get theings done to make there lives better but feel so limited, trapped and stuck. They felt helpless and mistakenly percieve themselves a s only a physical body with a mind and emotions. The other way of saying it..is, If i'm not talented and I dont have this things, im good as nothing.

i f we can keep your prevailing reality and your constant and continuous predominat awareness centered on the truth, then living a freelife really becomes very simple. Living your dream purpose life, is simply the way it really is, the way life is really suppose to be, who we are in the inside and who we are created to be.

Sometimes our mind decieves us. Our mind can play the tricks and can cause us to dissability. Most of the fears that stops a person from making one's dream a reality are not caused by real threat but just a production of thoughts. I remember one story about a young woman who have been offered with fake medication...she had been told that the medicine will cure her. She believed in it so much, ridicuolously, she was cured. The illness there is just the collection of thoughts, and that collection of thoughts become the philosophy for getting well. Onece the heart and mind were saturated day and night with reality, they reach critical mass and the God given, built in healing and restoration process went to work in their physical body to correct the problem. Whether its physical of psychological.

I will just update this article, and write more views here based on the collection of learning from different books..

Just remember, the quality of your thoughts determines the quality of your life.

Godbless







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home