Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Philosophy in life


Life is a never ending learning for me....as long as I live, I keep on learning...Life is a stage, we are the actors, Our God is our director. It depends on what role to you play in your life...but the best thing is ..how we play it well...

If you fail to plan you plan to fail. Planning and setting goals for me is very crucial. A life without plan is a wasteful life, we have limited psychic energy and time...so we better use it efficiently for better things that can lead you to what you want to be.

My Power is in the present. I'm not a layed back person. I believe that there is no power in the past and the future, you can't hold them, the only power that I have is now..So i must do what i can do now to improve my future and later i can look back to a good past, because of the good decision that I'm going to make now.

i'll share some of that later...just keep on learning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home